And here we are, facing the coldness... a little bit of rain, sometimes... opening our windows and seeing a grey sky. At this very moment, I am wearing velvet pants, a blouse, a jacket, a scarf, boots and I only took my gloves off in order to write this post. Gee!!! :o{
I´ve decided to imagine myself there today (for the whole day!) - in Paris... I strongly believe that, in past lives, I was a Parisian girl. And that would explain the love and passion I feel about their language, city, cafés in every corner, parks and gardens, wine, art & architecture in the air...
Thus (=so), I would like to feed my soul today with a special post which combines music, one of my passions (sung by the elegant and talented singer Carla Bruni), the French language that fascinates me so much, architecture and the beauty of Paris. I´m giving myself a treat, aren´t I? ;o)
If you know Paris, you certainly know and understand why I feel "homesick" today. I mean, the Parisian version of me related to past lives feels really homesick today... :oP
Bisous et au revoir, tout le monde! :ox

Linda foto...belo texto sobre Paris ! Me levou de volta àquela maravilhosa cidade...beijos Biazinha...fiquei fã do blog...rs
ReplyDeleteOlá, pessoa que virou fã do blog! :-) Preciso saber quem você é para poder responder e te deixar umas palavrinhas aqui (você pode escrever em português, mas eu terei que responder em inglês, ok?).
ReplyDeleteA única coisa que eu já sei é que você é uma pessoa querida por me chamar de Biazinha! :-D
Aguardo sua identificação.
Beijinhos!
PS: E todos devem estar chocados com este português todo vindo de mim... hehe
Dearest Tia Sônia :-)
ReplyDeleteI´m happy to know that the mysterious visitor is identified now! And what a great surprise to discover that YOU are this person!
Thanks for visiting the blog, darling! I´m honoured!
All my love,
Biazinha
Bruxa!!!!! Nem me mencionou no post!!!!! Estou mortalmente ferido!!!! kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
ReplyDeleteBeloved Gui,
ReplyDeleteI´m laughing my head off!!! :oD
Take it easy! No need to be jealous. ;-)
But in a way, you´re right. It was very unfair, unkind and mean not to mention your name here...
You were responsible for the best and sweetest memories I keep about that city. You were the best company I could ever have there, by my side!!!
Please accept my sincere apology :o) Be sure that when I think of Paris, I think of you too.
French kisses :ox (hahaha),
Your D.
Bia,
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed it very much.
I love Paris and I felt like I was there.
Kisses
Excuse me my poor English, but I have to try.
Dearest Cida,
ReplyDeleteWow! I´m happy to see you here!
Even happier to know you liked it!!! Thank you!
Didn´t you picture yourself walking around one of those marvelous parks? I´m sure you did!
And here´s the question I´m asking myself right now: What am I doing here??? Why haven´t I booked my ticket yet? hehe
The sun is still shining and Paris is calling out my name! :oP
Many kisses!
Bia
Dear Parisian girl,
ReplyDeleteI'm finally checking your new posts! Needless to say I always have great fun reading every line. Congrats!
Carolyne xxx
Carolyne, sweetie!!!
ReplyDeleteYou can´t say much about me because nobody is more European than you! hehe It´s in your blood, you know it!!!
By the way, when are we going to visit Rô in Lyon and Fê in Prague?
I´m just waiting for your "yes"! Let´s do it, shall we?
How about October as a b´day present? :oP
And the present is your company, you don´t need to buy my air ticket! :o)(Aren´t I nice???!)
Love u!
Fabianinha
I love this photo!
ReplyDeleteMy friend is really beautiful!
kisses
Drê
Drezinha (my little Drê :o),
ReplyDeleteYou´re a top visitor, you know it!
A friend, a blogger... I welcome you with open arms! :oD
Thanks for the compliment, darling! I like that picture too... Special memories in Paris are eternal, aren´t they?
Love,
Bia
My favorite teacher...hehehehe...
ReplyDeleteI loved this music!
Many kisses.
Sweet Tati,
ReplyDeleteYou´ve been reading the posts!!! That´s fantastic! Good on you, darling!
I´m glad you liked the video. I´m very suspicious to make a comment on it: I love France (especially Paris...), French (oui, oui...) and music!
Bises, chérie! ;-)